- Will be responsible for leading RxAll’s ecommerce platform development, management, customer engagement and digital marketing in order to improve customer experience of using the platform and drive site traffic,social media engagement and online conversions.
- Will work with field team i.e. sales and tech staff working in the operational areas in order to obtain customer feedback, develop analytics of platform use and propose and make improvements based on customer recommendations.
- Will generate infographics,animations, banners and MailChimp emails to in order to drive sales and public health digital campaigns that will increase site traffic,social media community engagement and ultimately drive sign ups and sales conversions.
- Collaborates with the CMO/Founder & Director,E-commerce and customer engagement in developing e-commerce platform design/sitemap using criteria such as customer experience, overall platform costs etc.
- Sets up e-commerce platform and works with tech and sales team from the operational areas to ensure products listed on the platform are up to date and to resolve glitches experienced by customers
- Develops regular digital campaigns on health and sales promotions using animations,infographics and banners
- Manages and develops content for social media platforms- Facebook,Twitter,G+, Pinterest and Youtube
- Creates newsletter and expands email subscribers
- Manages site blog and drives growth in marketplace community
- Develops and executes regular schedule of customer surveys and customer engagement metrics
- Develops daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports of platform use metrics
- Collates data of products purchased on the platform for use in developing analytics around product demand and disease prevalence mapping
- Monitor social media platform analytics and generate monthly report on performance
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Creates annual and quarterly e-commerce platform design, management and customer engagement measurement work plans. Reviews with the CMO/Founder and Director,Ecommerce platform and customer engagement
- Establishes working relationship with tech and sales team working in operational areas in order to obtain customer feedback
- Develops and executes regular schedule of customer engagement surveys and mapping of e-commerce platform options
- Sets up and manages content on social media platforms (Facebook,Twitter,Youtube,G+ and Pinterest) and the e-commerce platform
- Measures and develops daily reports of platform-social media and site engagement metrics
- Sends in weekly reports detailing insights from analysis of platform engagement metrics. Proposals should cover platform redesign and marketing in order to improve platform ease of use and customer satisfaction and engagement
Reports directly to [CMO/Founder]/Director,Ecommerce platform and customer engagement
- 1-3 years work experience in e-commerce platform management and digital marketing
- Has online portfolio of animations,banner and infographics
- Experience working in e-commerce and creative digital design
- Resident in Lagos but available able to travel monthly to Ibadan and make online/digital meetings with line management and field staff
- Creative and able to create and drive initiatives
- Strong data entry skills using data sheets
- Entrepreneurial with strong report writing and analytic skills
- Experience with ecommerce platform design, development, management and use measurement
- Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office and other data analytic tools in creating detailed reports and presentations for the purpose of synthesising insights from data and making improvements to enhance customer satisfaction and management understanding of customer engagement
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494384 to apply for this job .