To serve as local Chief Operating Officer, in partnership with group functions. Drives country operations to achieve business goals and optimum client satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for business development, growth, cost effective and timely delivery of the company’s service products in country of operation.
- Responsible for profitability of country operations and leads in identifying, cultivating and soliciting new businesses and relationships.
- Ownership of corporate branding / image, customer relations, optimum client SLA satisfaction and all related issues.
- Provides general oversight of all country activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and ensures a smoothly functioning, effective and efficient organization.
- Ensures the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Assists the Operations Director/Board, by providing inputs to determine Company’s values, mission, vision, strategy and short- and long-term goals.
- Keeps the Board fully informed of county performance and all the important factors influencing it.
- Identifies and informs the Board about trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy- making. Recommends policy positions.
- Ensures service quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of policies, standards and controls, values and culture, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation of performance.
- Collaborate and coordinate support functions (HR, IT, Finance) to ensure a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff.
- Promotes value adding/profitable products and services that are delivered in a cost- effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Oversees the financial activities of the organization including budgeting, performance reporting (cash, profit and assets) and audit.
- Works with Board and Group Finance Manager to secure financing to support short- and long-term goals.
- Below are key output measurable of the Country Manager:
- Country Management Accounts – monthly.
- Country Operations Reports – weekly and monthly.
- Revenue growth
- Services and Customer diversification
- B.Sc. Electrical / Electronics or Computer Engineering, or any other areas.
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum Working Experience:
- 8 years progressive technical and commercial work experience including at least 5 at Senior Management level preferably in a telecommunications industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the B2B customer decision making and procurement processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Must possess critical competencies in five (5) broad categories: commitment to results, customer centricity, business savvy, leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- The CM manages continuity, change and transition. This individual must be able to know how to influence and enable others.
- This individual identifies relevant information and helps transform this information into individual and organizational knowledge and learning.
- Ability to translate broad goals into achievable steps. To anticipate and solve problems and take advantage of opportunities, being a self-starter and team player.
- Must possess knowledge of, and experience in business
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494288 to apply for this job .