Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Nigeria is seeking to hire a Senior Procurement Manager. The ideal candidate should have experience in supply chain. Candidate will be in charge of managing and coordinating procurement agents as well as working on the most complex purchases for the company. Candidate must be able to strategize to find cost-effective deals and suppliers for the organization.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organizational partnerships.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectation of the organization
- Preparing and processing purchase orders in accordance with organization's policies and procedures
- Get credible suppliers who can deliver goods and services in the agreed quantities, in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and reviewing all records of purchased goods, including their costs, deliveries and inventories
- Ensure the procurement department maintains updated data such as information about suppliers’ products and prices
- Schedule regular meetings with staff and vendors to discuss the department's performance and resolve any issue in the procurement process
- Minimum Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
- Candidate must have organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with minimum supervision and must possess ability to make sound judgements with confidence.
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work cross-functionally and develop/utilize collaborative relationships.
- Solid leadership capabilities.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494267 to apply for this job .