Responsible for fostering the intellectual and social development of children in early years, therefore creating an enabling environment for children to reach their highest potential.
- Create lesson plans;
- Use play and hands-on teaching to engage children in learning activities;
- Use games, artwork, music, books and films to teach children basic skills;
- Tutor children on an individual basis to ensure progressive learning;
- Stay abreast in early years development to keep children engaged in contemporary topics;
- Observe and evaluate children performance;
- Prepare and distribute required reports;
- Conduct any other duty assigned.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494222 to apply for this job .