Scratch and Social is a dual concept beauty space devoted to changing the social landscape of Lagos! We are a start – up located in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos and are fully dedicated to building a community of like-minded individuals who place emphasis on human relationships and personal development. We understand that we are as strong as our team so if you love challenges, have an excellent work ethic, and want to be appreciated for your skills, apply!
- Maintain daily transaction listing as well as petty cash ledger
- Responsible for timely production of monthly management accounts and reports
- Inventory count and reconciliation for the entire business unit
- Prepare all reconciliations and schedules such as bank statements, POS statements, transaction reports, accrued charges, prepayments and etc
- Ensure that statutory and regulatory fillings are completed on a timely basis
- Ensure that year-end and period end filings are completed on a timely basis and filed with relevant authorities
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budget, budgetary controls and variance analyses
- Preparation of overall annual budget, including assumptions and ratios, as well as financial forecasts based on Board strategy
- Treasury management, reporting, and monitoring
- Invoice and cash flow management
- Periodic investigative variance analysis comparing budgets and previous period performance
- Standardized financial control procedures
- Develop and implement liquidity management tools
- Assist ownership in financial management and reporting activities
- Manage account payable and account receivables
- Ensure that financial records are always “audit ready”
- Ensure existence and maintenance of audit trail
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial statements and records for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Implement a structured and robust accounting department
- Create historic financial statements and reports
- Liaise with relevant tax and local government authorities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- Must have 4-5 Years relevant professional experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, and Management Accounting
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494199 to apply for this job .