GoMyWay is a trusted ride-sharing platform that connects car owners and passengers traveling in the same direction to share rides together.
We are currently looking for a communications intern - a young, motivated and creative person, with key communication skills, to write creative copies, articles for blog, and work with the social and community managers in laying out new ideas and implementing new strategies on how to effectively engage the community.
- Write interesting and related blog posts regularly.
- Write copy for use by web development team, as well as email promotions.
- Assist with the implementation of the strategic development plan for communications, including newsletters. Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- Publish and manage content on Instagram.
- Initiate strategies to improve engagement and conversion on the Instagram account.
- Interested applicant must be a third or fourth-year undergraduate student, a youth corps member or a fresh undergraduate with little work experience but motivated and with an open attitude to learning and growing.
- Great Interpersonal relation and collaboration skills Smart, intuitive and inventive.
- Social media and web-savvy, especially Instagram.
- Creative and detail oriented.
- Articulate, with very good verbal and writing skills.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft office proficiency.
- Ability to write intelligent creative copy.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494174 to apply for this job .