Partake in the overall planning, effective management, coordination and execution of all projects executed by the Company.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in review of construction designs
- Proactively Monitor, manage and report on performance of consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure output is aligned with agreed specification and quality.
- Resolve all technical issues as relates to projects and suggest actions for rectification.
- Assist in liaising with relevant Federal, State and Local government officials to obtain required approvals for commencement/continuation of work at designated sites.
- Participate actively in the development and ongoing review of strategies required to effectively execute Projects.
- Assist with preparation and management of project budgets, timelines and resources and ensure proper execution of project activities.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Good understanding of general contracting and supply process and project execution requirements.
- Intermediate knowledge of value engineering and cost/ benefit analysis.
- Good knowledge and hands-on project management experience.
- Good reporting communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494152 to apply for this job .