Do not apply if you do not have experience growing a startup.
Afriscaper is seeking a Business Development Manager in Lagos. We are looking for someone with experience in helping to scale a Series A startup for future growth phases.
This is a unique opportunity to not only lead growth efforts at a startup, but also to do it at a disruptive platform that will fundamentally change access to private investments. If you are interested in joining a FinTech startup in an industry which many analysts consider as the future of how property gets funded, we’d love to hear from you.
Compensation: N150k - N200k/Month + Incentives
We are looking for someone:
- With a deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and growth;
- Who can drive user acquisition and company growth;
- Who has experience in the Property & Finance Industry
- Who understands startup scaling and is able to identify pain points in growth efforts;
- Who can quickly come up with and execute on growth hypotheses;
- That has strong critical thinking skills and creativity;
- Who can draft, review, and edit copy/content for all platforms including websites, advertisements, emails, and videos
- Write clear, concise, and creative copy for company website and marketing collateral, including headlines, CTAs and long form content
- Use a highly analytical data driven approach to review, evaluate and report on effectiveness of content
You'll be expected to:
- Grow Afriscaper
- Significantly improve our brand awareness
- Identify, implement, and iterate strategies to improve user acquisition
- Have a clear understanding of growth drivers in order to scale marketing
- Drive and oversee digital marketing efforts, including advertising, SEO, and social media
- Manage public relations and communications
- Leverage or build relationships with the industry journalists
- Manage all forms of content creation and syndication via newsletters, drip campaigns, etc.
- Creating a high-level customer relationships management strategy;
- Create customer communication plan;
- Focus on converting registered users into active users;
- Daily calls with existing and potential customers;
The minimum requirements are:
- BA/BS degree from a global 500 higher institution
- Substantial experience leading growth or marketing at a successful startup
- Early stage start-up, finance and real estate experience
- Impressive track record and ability to show user and business growth
- Impressive track record to “sell product” to consumers with clearly defined strategies
- Experience building or expanding marketing efforts and team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some extra credit that we'd love to see:
- Prior experience at an ecommerce startup
- Prior experience at a marketplace startup
- Technology background and/or interest
- Self-starter, ability to work independently & as part of a team
Afriscaper is a startup with a simple mission: to simplify real estate investing by connecting real estate entrepreneurs and investors through cutting-edge technology.
We plan to become a leading online real estate crowdfunding marketplace, offering commercial equity and commercial debt products across Africa and building a company that will change real estate investing and financing on the African continent.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494051 to apply for this job .