Our Client, a leading E & P company will be in need of a qualified professional to lead construction execution and be responsible for offshore construction execution planning.
Purpose of role:
The Company Site Rep (CSR) will participate in the coordination of the day-to-day activities on site through phase1 of the offshore construction completion including commissioning and start-up, to hand-over. To ensure the construction is executed to specified Client and International standards and specifications.
- In charge of overall site construction monitoring, supervision and control.
- Be a proactive HSE leader and role model. Interact with contractor senior/site management to set clear HSE expectations and manage performance. Drive ‘Goal Zero’ throughout the Project scope and duration.
- Participate in Contractors Tool Box's.
- Participate in creating a target driven culture within the construction organization to meet the project cost/schedule/quality targets.
- Support the Offshore Lead to ensure positive external relations with government local communities and local labour to support the project and Client reputation and business objectives.
- Maintain excellent communication and working relationships with the existing plants Asset team to validate asset requirements and expectations are being fulfilled.
- Participate/ Lead Flawless Initiative through the Construction phase.
- Primary contact between field engineering, procurement and construction.
- Ensuring adequate QA/QC supervision on site and ensure RFI procedures are followed.
- Daily management of contractor interfaces.
- To manage the construction risks and develop the requisite strategies to minimize these risks.
- At least 15 years oil and gas offshore project experience. Experience in execution phases of the Project life cycle.
- Experience working in difficult locations (remote), especially offshore environment is desirable.
- A good understanding of safety management and an unwavering commitment to achieve zero LTA’s.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494013 to apply for this job .