Our client is a Beauty Salon located around Ikeja, with amazing stylists and skin care beauticians. They have created a synergy between seasoned hair styling and body beauty maintenance that has attracted a large loyal following of clients, and the high level of care and warmth is second to none. They are one of the most sought after salons for hair styling, beauty and Spa.
- Process customer transactions of purchased items
- Verify register and complete appropriate cash handling forms.
- Maintain an acceptable accuracy level of over/short variance.
- Maintain “front of the house” sales areas.
- Provide “point of contact” per client question & comment.
- Perform “other” inventory and cash job-related duties as assigned by Manager
- Teamwork approach and positive can do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Accuracy and basic math skills and computer knowledge
- Cashier experience
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessment, criminal background check and drug testing
- Successful completion of initial training
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/494010 to apply for this job .