DSO (Direct Online Services)
DSO is a one-stop shop for online services based in the UK. Some of our services are Ecommerce, classified ads, digital marketing, web development and more. We are a small company with a very aggressive approach in hitting targets. We are at the verge of penetrating into international market, including Nigeria.
We are passionate about what we do and we provide cutting edge online services.
- You may start off with an entry level salary, but we have salary reviews every 6 months, N35k bonus in cash at the completion of the first year (12 calendar months) and the amount goes up every year.
- Paid holidays plus national holidays
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Bonus at the completion of every year (12month).
- Paid training
- Official contract from UK based company
- Possibility of being invited to the head office for training
- Career progression
The Digital Marketing and Content Writer serves as a strategic expert in digital marketing and social media planning, execution, tracking, and measurement. The position requires a good understanding of established and emerging digital marketing mix including social media marketing like; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You will have a good experience in SEO best practice and track record of content writing. Preferably, you would have a hands-on experience with Wordpress and Web 2.0 platforms.
- Edit and create new SEO friendly content for our blogs.
- Edit and create new SEO content for our main sites
- Curate our ecommerce product descriptions
- Build good social media community through content and outreach.
- Help in Link building
- Write press releases, media kit materials, executive bios, stories, bylines and case studies
- Develop PR strategies, plans and campaign timelines, with a focus on the media components of proposed strategies and tactics.
- Design and execute social media strategies for B2B and B2C clients, and integrate them into client PR programs
- Day-to-day community management of social platforms including daily activity moderation on social properties
- Create thought leadership, email, content tradeshow and awards strategies
- Support marketing and business development opportunities in Nigeria.
- Leverages competitive intelligence to provide strategy on how we should innovate and evolve within the social media space.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have own PC/Laptop and internet access during working hours
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar and 1+ year of digital marketing, SEO best practices and Social Media experience on agency or client-side.
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Knowledge and understanding of social media tools; Hootsuite and other social media management & Listening applications; mobile social media usage
- Working knowledge of global social media platforms, particularly Europe, is desired.
- Knowledge of design software and platform (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Wordpress, Fireworks, and Final Cut) is a plus although not needed.
- Programming knowledge is a plus although not needed.
- Must have excellent attention to detail with strong organization skills
- Readiness to rapidly learn and utilize new technologies in a competitive and rapidly changing business
- A work hard, play hard individual
- Able to work on own initiative, Self-motivated & have a positive attitude
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493922 to apply for this job .