Our client is one of the emerging management consulting firms in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
The HR manager is a strategic partner to the CEO, who is responsible for the human capital development and sustainability.
- To provide outcomes, identify problems and proffer workable solutions.
- To balance, design and lead change within the organization.
- To develop human development strategies to enable growth, transformation and leadership capital.
- Manage the HR advisory, learning and development departments.
- To coordinate the development of organizational performance conductor and workforce strategy.
- Supervise the benefits and compensation departments.
- Oversea the Talent Acquisition Team.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management
- Other qualification in human resource would be of good advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at Management level, with proven similar work experience.
- Must have proven knowledge of performance management using balance scorecard.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition, benefits and compensation is a must
- Must have strong knowledge of laws in Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa
- Must have worked in a reputable organization in a similar role
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493886 to apply for this job .