- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports on clients’ management systems' performance.
- Support the development and implementation of data collection systems and other strategies that optimize process and system documentation, measurement and analysis.
- Develop and present technical reports on work progress and measurement outcomes.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities for internal and external processes.
- Support the all functions related to the deployment of integrated process control functions across client organisations.
- Interface with second and third party stakeholders.
- Support all aspects of management systems internal audits, from audit planning, implementation, reporting and close-out as required.
- Support the development and implementation of training modules for various data quality process sections.
- Support the development and administration of project plans, work break down structure, contracts, and business development proposals.
- Interface with technical partners to implement and maintain enterprise resource planning solutions.
- Carryout engineering disciplinary functions as may be required in support of the organisation’s corporate goals and objectives.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493863 to apply for this job .