UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) is a Lagos state-based institute that specializes in web, digital designs, mobile applications and digital media education
We are registered ICT firm with Training Centers in Lagos - Egbeda/Alimosho, Yaba (coming soon, Victoria Island training Center)
Our training platform is life-changing educational experience where students leave with the skills and mindsets to take on new and highly ICT careers. We are looking for instructors to spearhead this transformation in the following career paths: Web development, Mobile App development, Java, Laravel, Digital Media Marketing, Motion Graphics, Animations, Video Editing, and Photography
Our training focus is 100% practical-based training as well as churning out JOB-READY professionals through advanced and idiosyncratic ICT training methods
We seek to recruit passionate, competent, committed and result-oriented persons to fill this position
Mobile App development
Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continuously churning out Job-ready Mbile App Professions
Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continously churning out Job-ready Web Professions
- Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continously churning out Job-ready Animation Professions
- Applicants should be able to understanding and convey general character modelling, animation,
- Product modelling,
- Architectural visualization, lighting, rendering and rigging.
- Video Editing
- Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continously churning out Job-ready Video Editing Professions
- To provide Practical instruction, training on Video Editing software in such a manner that it will be clear to each student
- To provide technical support for our clients; diagnose technical problems; researches and identifies appropriate solutions; maintains contact with clients to ensure quality level of support.
- Web Application Development
- Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continuously churning out Job-ready Web Professions
- Deliver training on PHP/MySQL and Web Development topics.
- Creating a mix of informal and formal advance activities in training programs
- Conduct performance evaluation to define the skills of students
- Deliver training sessions in informal as well as formal settings
- Digital Media Marketing
- Assist in ensuring UMS Training Hub's Vision of continuously churning out Job-ready Social Media and Digital Professions
- Planning and curriculum development followed by flexibility work time-table (weekends, weekdays, morning, afternoon and evening sessions) of teaching, planning and content development
- Work closely with two – three co-instructors per course module to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Work alongside UMS training Hub staff in order to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through the development of stellar projects that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers and future potential clients
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of turning their ideas into actual ICT career.
- Our Training Center – Ikeja, Egbeda and Yaba
- With 3 Training Centers in Lagos, we strive to provide accelerated training for participants
- Alagomeji, Yaba
- This location for our training courses was chosen to take advantage of the strategic convergence that the mainland metropolis offers
Criteria, Skills,and Requirements
- You must have a portfolio to show your competence or working experience as a tutor
- You must be ready to add value to people (not just after money only)
- Ability to work with flexible time-table - Weekends and Weekdays
- Applicant must have at least 2 years experience
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of Digital Media Marketers
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have fluency in your teaching and communication
- You have previous ICT experience, through a course, team training, etc.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493719 to apply for this job .