- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
- Implement schedule and policy changes.
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members.
- Valid Driver’s license.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493713 to apply for this job .