- Build and maintain client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Devise debt liquidation plans that include payoff priorities and timelines.
- Explain and document for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the financial advisor.
- Guide clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills.
- Implement financial planning recommendations, or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that plans are effective, and to identify any necessary updates.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493703 to apply for this job .