Do you have:
- Experience in raising school standards in an International School?
- A passionate belief that all students can succeed and aspire, regardless of their background, and can make a positive contribution to the society?
- A highly reputable Christian International School in Lagos State, guided by Christian ethos, seeks to engage the services of a seasoned professional educator to fill the position of Head-teacher in the school. The school operates a blend of Nigerian and British curricula.
- The successful candidate will lead a team of dedicated academic and non-academic staff, to provide visionary leadership and oversight, and also in producing godly, disciplined and self-reliant citizens equipped for future leadership in all spheres of life.
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school, and policies for their implementation.
- Meeting with other educational professionals, and representing the school at conferences and other events outside the school in local community and nationwide.
- Candidate must be a good practising Christian.
- Candidate must be a University graduate with first degree, preferably B.Ed or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Postgraduate or professional qualification in education or any other related certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience, several of which must have been at leadership levels in an international school.
Method of Application
Kindly forward your updated resume and a cover letter with position applied for later than one (1) week of posting this advert.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493697 to apply for this job .