The sales representative as part of the wider sales team is tasked with forming relationships in the finance industry and other sectors in order to secure new business opportunities and establish the firm as a leading financial services provider.
You will be expected to achieve financial goals through sales of the company’s products and services to its current and prospective client base. The successful applicant would also be responsible for developing effective systems and processes that would ensure compliance with all applicable laws, strengthen internal control and deliver impeccable customer service to our valued clients.
- Create a balanced product mix from our suits of products
- Ensure that all customer satisfaction metrics are met.
- Prevent BD on customer accounts and initiate appropriate recovery actions if this fails
- Be exemplary brand ambassadors for the company
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with less than 2 years of experience in a sales role
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- A person of unquestionable integrity
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
- Good communication skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Motivated individual who sets and achieves ambitious goals
- A passionate approach to work, seeing every day as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Smart and independent thinker who can work with minimal supervision
A collaborative work ethos to continue to promote the firm's culture of sharing of skills and expertise.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493687 to apply for this job .