We combine the power of web and mobile technologies to develop powerful innovative solutions aimed at solving problems and helping our clients achieve their business objectives. The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining complex corporate websites. He/She will build and maintain websites for both internal and external clients
- Develop new web pages, web and mobile based applications and reports as identified by clients and internal business partners using PHP, Laravel, JAVA
- Perform complete testing of Web applications–unit and system, engaging users as necessary
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements and solutions; obtaining system requirements from internal and external customers through verbal and written communications to identify customer’s needs, requirements and issues, conducting surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
- Design interfaces, interaction flow and aesthetics of web applications
- Developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual mockups; developing and maintaining detailed user-interface specifications and building upon and expand established style guides and UI patterns
- Bright - preferably with a degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 3+ years of hands-on web development experience (examples of past work/projects will be required)
- Significant experience with programming languages PHP, Laravel JAVA,
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good general knowledge of Internet architecture and protocols.
- Ability to write technical documentation (specifications, proposals, documentation)
- Desire to take responsibility to deliver good quality software in a timely manner.
- Fast learner, with an interest and curiosity in new technologies
- Experience with mobile development processes for: iOS, Android
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493648 to apply for this job .