Job Title: Social Media Expert
- Lead social media activities including content development and daily management of Facebook, Twitter and other social media platform accounts, increasing engagement with diverse audiences.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Lead social listening activities and turn insights into actionable recommendations.
- Work with multiple team members to recommend, develop, and implement new strategies to achieve organizational objectives.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and prepare client-ready content including images and video.
- In coordination with Creative Services that meet both company and client standards and needs.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Education: BSc or BA degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Strong team orientation with a focus on collaboration
- Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven, creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience with effective content development
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493646 to apply for this job .