An IT Firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Responsible for facilities management and project logistics for in accordance with agreed customer SLAs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Collaborate with Procurement Manager in identify, evaluate and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers, to meet business requirements.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency, in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Manage Logistics & Facilities Officers / Partners to achieve routine facility and logistics operations.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Co-ordinates the safety inspections of all company vehicles, machinery and equipment to ensure applicable standards are met.
- Oversee preventative maintenance, routine maintenance and repairs for company assets
- and replacement schedules.
- Ensure records and updates of / on inventory control of parts and supplies for office facilities and company assets and other crucial documents - such as licenses, insurance, et cetera.
- Develop and oversee competency-based training and develop appropriate procedures on new vehicles or equipment prior to being placed in service.
- Ensure prompt provision and accuracy of cost-benefit analyses prior to major purchases and/or services and maintenance.
- Coordinate collaboration with other departments, and stakeholders to evaluate and make adequate provision for facility related business needs.
- Attend and participate in appropriate job related training and educational events as well as appropriate project / operations related planning and informational meetings.
- Ensures team proficiency in the operation of all necessary technology to fulfill job requirements.
- Maintain updated inventory control of parts and supplies, station wear and turn out gear.
- Ensure the equipment transporters get to warehouse not later than 8am on date of shipment.
- Review existing selection criteria for transport partner selection and ensure there is a working selection criteria in place.
- Define and evaluate transporters monthly in collaboration with the project team and finance.
- Monitors logistics costs to ensure it aligns with approved price book.
- Reviews price book as applicable to ensure transportation business profitability.
- Ensure Delivery notes (DN), waybill or other required documentation are approved, submitted for PO closure not later than 1 week from materials leaving the warehouse.
- Ensure materials picked from the warehouse are checked for completion in accordance with the MRF and DN. There should no missing materials.
- Extensive knowledge of telecoms equipment and site configuration and associated client equipment.
- Below are key outputs expected of the Logistics & Facilities Manager:
- Inventory Reports.
- Suppliers/vendor SLA documents.
- Facilities checklist assessment report.
- Facilities Partner Evaluation – weekly and monthly.
- Pre-loading and Post-loading vehicle pictures in acceptable format.
- Validated Materials Movement Tracker - weekly.
- Archived DN, Waybill and other required transport PO related documents to server.
- Bachelors’ degree
- Required Working Experience:
- 5 years, with 2 years in similar role.
- Safety training.
- Advanced logistics/transport training at an academy/college/school
- Training in specialised institutions
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493415 to apply for this job .