Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV and AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- This is a senior management position reporting to the Head of the Expanded Enterprise Project (EEP).
- The position is to provide strategic programmatic and technical leadership for the emerging Society for Family Health Expanded Enterprise Project (EEP) including overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- S/He will be responsible for the development and growth of EEP brands and continuous evaluation of market trends.
- The position is also responsible for developing and driving the implementation of strategies to meet the EEP project vertical and horizontal objectives.
- Must possess a first degree in any discipline and a relevant Masters’ degree in a business related field from a recognised institution.
- Must have a minimum of 12 years post NYSC hands-on experience of developing brands and bringing same to market in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry. The desired applicant should have spent at least 5 years at upper managerial level. Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytic skills and understanding of the products category in terms of Habits/Attitudes/Drivers and use such information to decide the current and potential size of the market.
- Must possess ability to analyse the current players in the market in a well-defined strategic framework to assess the gaps and opportunities.
- Must have proven ability to understand the role of brands – as well as all the elements of brand delivery in driving behaviour change.
- Must have proven experience in designing a brand position/proposition and ability to guide / develop a marketing delivery plan and in developing / assessing and deploying 360- degree brand communications.
- Must have proven experience in ‘In-Market’ activation and tracking.
- Must possess the ability and experience to read / understand and navigate a P&L account sheet with good levels of commercial /analytical skills.
- Must possess experience and skills in leading and deploying innovation in the Nigeria or West African marketplace.
- Must possess excellent communication, advocacy, human resource, organisational, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Must have knowledge of ongoing and emerging issues in the Nigeria FMCG markets and changing retail scenarios including the emergence of large chains and major mall based retailers.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493407 to apply for this job .