An indigenous independent Institute that promotes, facilitates and determines disputes by Arbitration, Mediation Conciliation and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) mechanisms is currently revamping and restructuring its operations and is engaging dynamic, passionate, result oriented and self-motivated people to fill key positions in the organisation.
Curriculum Development/Training Manager
- This individual will be responsible for managing the Institute’s examination, trainings and membership enrollment processes. The person will be responsible for the development, quality control, production of the Institute’s programmes and training curriculum. S/he will primarily be responsible for developing and implementing the Institute’s training and professional development strategy for growth and expansion.
- Develop and implement membership enrollment processes
- Manage the application, nominations, records and induction process for membership enrollment
- Manage the coordination, evaluation and assessment of potential members applications
- Responsible for collecting, recording, maintaining and reporting members information and records
- Manage and coordinate membership trainings and assessment process
- Develop and upgrade the Institute’s training and programme’s curriculum
- Manage and coordinate the review/assessment of current curriculum to ensure that course/programme meets intended objectives and requirements.
- Prepare instructional/training materials for production
- Develop training outlines with the necessary basic detail to direct instruction.
- Conduct primary and secondary research for the Institute’s print and electronic publications. These include review of modules, topics, interviews and surveys
- Articulating background and research findings into easy to read book formats
- Provide background research for curriculum development and presentations
- Develop and maintain the Institute’s research database that will be utilised to develop and create publications and publicity.
- Develop and strengthen the Institute’s assessment, monitoring, and evaluation procedures
- Monitor and track the impact of Institute’s trainings and research work
- Support Management in other areas related to ensuring the success of the Institute
- A minimum university degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or related field.
- Masters degree in student/membership services, educational administration or a related area will be an added advantage
- Proven record of successful supervisory experience in a people-oriented environment
- 10 years of direct experience or 7 years in a related area. Preferred 7 years of direct experience in a large membership oriented organisation
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of technology to deliver Examinations, Records and Registration services.
- A proven record in working successfully with diverse populations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of current instructional theories and principles applicable to both online and Instructor led learning programmes
- Competence in developing academic and engaging learning/training materials
- Proficiency in developing, designing and deploying instructor e-learning modules using real time technology
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of methodology: good understanding of academic assessment methodologies; excellent ability to identify significant academic learning opportunities
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the management of MIS software/tools using database software
- Experience with multimedia and web design technologies including video conferencing/webinar technologies
- Knowledgeable and functional in technical writing including consistent and correct use of tense, grammar/spelling and terminology that is interesting, varied and appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong proof reading skills
- Ability to manage multiple task in a dynamic deadline driven environment
- Good organisational and time management skills: ability to be flexible and solve problems
- A positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change
- Knowledgeable and experienced in applying adult learning principles
- Strong facilitation and training skills.
- Duration: Full time employment
Remuneration: Attractive and will be commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should send their application with title of the role as subject by Saturday, November 19, 2016.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493403 to apply for this job .