- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, internet and social media.
- Develop a strong understanding of the target niche markets, including industry, company, positioning, project, company contacts
- Develops effective and efficient strategies to attract the right clients, maintain fruitful relationships and close deals.
- Collaborate with design team to develop concepts tailored to clients needs.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Pitching products and/or services to potential clients.
- Manage social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.) to drive traffic to website and convert leads into sales.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
- Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Treats people with respect; Keep commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethics; Upholds organizational values.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Generates suggestions for improving work.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493396 to apply for this job .