To develop, and execute strategies for cutting edge organizational competitive advantage, as well as drive optimum customer satisfaction and achieve company sales targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and executing sales strategy for the organization to boost new business revenue and profitability.
- Manages the Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment.
- Develop new customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates.
- Contribute to new products/solutions design, development and delivery.
- Manage the order-to-cash cycle, including PO Collection, Customer Acceptance and
Invoicing and Payments.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Sales, Technical and Finance functions.
- Understand the business, its capabilities and product and service offerings and serves as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to target markets and accounts.
- The KAM shall define, drive and own the customer satisfaction business requirements towards improving services and its delivery.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions.
- Below are key outputs expected of the Key Accounts Manager:
- Periodic Sales Targets Reports.
- Key Customer Account Management Report.
- Account Lifecycle Tracking Report – Project and Finance.
- Prospective Customer Pipelines.
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback ratings
- Competitor Analysis Reports.
Bachelors’ Degree in Sales, Marketing and Engineering.
Minimum Working Experience:
- 3 years of recent Sales & Business Development experience, business-to-business sales ideally selling into telecoms OEMs, wireless operators & government.
- Expert level experience building dynamic & positive customer relationships at senior decision making levels, as well as front line influencing levels.
- Should have successfully sold services, business solutions within the telecoms industry.
- Must have existing relationships in the telecoms, oil and gas industries to leverage the Business.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- The following are required of the Key Account Manager:
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Strong competitive drive, negotiation skills, business judgment and the ability to work independently.
- Strong experience or familiarity within both the local and national markets.
- A strong appreciation for operating environments with emphasis of potential risks ad opportunities.
- Accountability for profitable results, goals and sales targets.
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and a high degree of professionalism with both large and small groups.
- Willing to participate in developing the on-going strategy of the company.
- Must be a strong Leader with the ability to manage multiple accounts with a solid understanding of how to prioritize.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493393 to apply for this job .