- Present oral and written reports; defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Maintain a project risk register and develop mitigation plans for all major identified risks.
- Representing the client's or organization’s interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects.
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND/BSc in any related field
- Project Management training could be a good advantage
- Good Communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- Ability to Communicate effectively
- Team-work spirit
- Good Management skills
- Ability to influence people and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget
- Creates within the team a shared focus on the importance of achieving results
- Identifies common themes, makes inferences and draws conclusions.
- Addresses delicate situations and handles conflicts in such a way as to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure to risk.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493389 to apply for this job .