DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting quality assurance compliance objectives to achieve the targets.
- Promoting performance improvement and quality assurance programs throughout the organization.
- Ensuring services compliance with international and national legislation and standards.
- Defining quality measures in conjunction with working staff.
- Understanding, evaluating, and executing the tests and procedures properly and investigating the product modifications.
- Directing workers engaged in testing and measuring product, tabulating the data relating product quality, materials
- Contemplating the application of health and safety, and environmental standards.
- Monitoring performance by collecting relevant information and preparing statistical, management and technical systems reports.
- Determining relevant quality associated training requirements and delivering training.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to motivate and influence people.
- Organizing, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Degree in science, management, or engineering.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Good statistical and numerical ability.
- Bachelor’s degree with processing and manufacturing as a subject from an accredited institution.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493388 to apply for this job .