- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources; managing staff.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service,
- Process Improvement,
- Decision Making,
- Managing Processes,
- Analyzing Information ,
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493387 to apply for this job .