- Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Management courses or any related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years working experience in Human resource department.
- Good decision making skills.
- Must be a good listener.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Verbal Communication,
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493386 to apply for this job .