An ICT Firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
To provide accurate, timely and meaningful financial and management information that enables the Country Manager make effective decisions regarding the execution of strategic and operational objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with Group Finance Manager to design and implement scalable finance systems, taking into account any required enhancements and upgrades.
- Manage third-party financial service providers e.g. Auditors and Accountants.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Prepare the management accounts, and seek to implement a best practice approach for financial accounting controls.
- Contribute towards, and implement the necessary controls to protect the
- organization’s assets and prevent any potential areas of fraud.
- Assist the Country Manager with the preparation of the detailed annual budget and forecasts.
- Responsible for collating inputs, preparing, obtaining approval and funding for weekly budgets. Manages budget disbursement and reconciliation.
- Supports Procurement Manager locally.
- Support business continuity through timely funding of approved requests.
- Ensure reports meet with regulations of state and federal laws.
- Ensure remittance of all statutory payments within agreed timeline.
- Manage new and existing regulatory requirements where appropriate and incorporate them into the financial and management accounts.
- Responsible for all of the outputs of the payroll function with a view to putting in place the necessary controls and checks that ensures all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Management, development and performance evaluation of all members of the Finance Team.
- Manage receivables and other Finance related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers; including weekly updates on customer accounts.
- Generate Purchase Orders and manage payables in alignment with agreed contractual milestones, including weekly updates on supplier accounts, and other project related / staff accounts.
- Manage and archive financial records / documentation e.g. invoices, purchase orders, financial reports, et cetera.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, et cetera).
- Below are key output measurable expected of the Finance Manager:
- Management Accounts – i.e. Monthly P&L, Cash flow (monthly and weekly) and Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position).
- Budgets and forecasts – Annual and weekly.
- Statutory payments.
- Financial record database.
- Weekly customer and supplier account.
- Invoices, invoice trackers and invoice reports.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493192 to apply for this job .