Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a fully foreign company in Nigeria with its Directors and promoters from India and the UK. The company is rapidly growing in the field of Telecommunications Infrastructure Solutions and Services. Company’s services are broadly divided into three major sections, Infrastructure Solutions, Advanced Engineering and Turnkey Solutions.
- Performs preventive maintenance on uninterrupted power supply systems, generators, and air compressors to maintain system operation and reliability to ensure uninterrupted power and continuous air supply to critical facilities, equipment and systems.
- Repairs and maintains remote standby generator systems and prime power generators, to maintain and provide a reliable communications system and electric power
- Inspects tests, evaluates, calibrates and updates generator systems and wiring to improve reliability and to assure dependability and safety and compliance.
- Responds to 24-hour emergency calls to repair remote generator systems.
- Repairs large generators and alternators.
- Troubleshoot diesel engines, 3-phase generators, and transfer switches as they apply to various equipment and systems when voltage, amperage, cycles and phases show defects.
- Installation of standby generator systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 6 - 7 years experience in maintaining industrial generators
- NABTEB and relevant qualifications
- Must be able to work on industrial generators with diesel engines.
- Good technical and hands on experience
- Minimum of SSCE
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493146 to apply for this job .