- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Support the warehouse supervisors with additional information from the database
- Participating in defining future processes and translating into functional requirements
- Categorize issues and escalate where necessary to the appropriate next level
- Provide solutions for equipment failures like scanners, printers
- Prepare system and performance tests
- Monitor installation of software delivery notes and test bug fixes
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Supervising junior engineering and technical staff
- Agreeing timescales
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Windows Active Directory deployment and administration. - Microsoft Exchange Server deployment and administration.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments
- Strong experience on SQL Server maintenance, Advanced SQL Server concepts like indexes, stored procedures e.t.c with an emphasis on database efficiency.
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493138 to apply for this job .