- Performs preventive maintenance on uninterrupted power supply systems, generators, and air compressors to maintain system operation and reliability to ensure uninterrupted power and continuous air supply to critical facilities, equipment and systems.
- Repairs and maintains generator systems and prime power generators, to maintain and provide a reliable communications system and electric power
- Evaluates, calibrates and updates generator systems and wiring to improve reliability and to assure dependability and safety and compliance.
- Responds to emergency calls to repair generator systems.
- Repairs large generators and alternators.
- Transfer switches as they apply to various equipment and systems when voltage, amperage, cycles and phases show defects.
- Installation of standby generator systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in maintaining industrial generators
- NABTEB and relevant qualifications
- Must be able to work on industrial generators with diesel engines.
- Good technical and hands on experience
- Minimum of OND
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493135 to apply for this job .