The Human Resource/Admination Officer is at the center of providing comprehensive and effective HR/Administrative support to the entertainment center's management team in support of its business needs. We are in search of confident people to join our Team with the ability to work on their own initiative while providing vital support in a challenging, fun environment. The HR/Admin role expert shall provide a first point of contact for the senior team and head office regarding general business administration.
As the HR/Admin Officer you will be responsible for:
- Providing Center management support in staff planning, administration and welfare processes.
- Providing effective payroll administration support.
- Administering HR related policies, procedures and co-ordination of staff trainings.
- Prompt and accurate entry of data into the organization’s business management and accounting system.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements, logistics and other Center-specific administrative duties.
- Collating, preparing and distributing any business or Center-specific administrative information to team members and management.
- Performing any special assignments or projects as required by management.
- Passionately driving and meeting the attainment of all targets set.
- Excellent planning, administration and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Appreciation of business financial management
- Working Knowledge of Human Resource management
- Ability to multitask in different role assignments
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Appropriate sensitivities in dealing with confidential information.
Interest in family entertainment.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493127 to apply for this job .