As a Ticketing/Redemption officer you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and attending to guest and large groups of kids/teen or adults as first point of contact.
- Providing information about the entertainment center’s facilities, entertainment attractions, rules and safety regulations.
- Sell tickets and collect fees whilst providing efficient and seamless co-ordination of the ticketing and redemption counter area.
- Answering all telephone enquirers on bookings and ticketing information accurately and enthusiastically.
- Efficient scheduling of the use of the entertainment center’s facilities for reserved booked users to the center.
- Maintain inventory of all redemption items.
- Storing, retrieving and assembling all redemption items and gifts in a catchy, attractive and organised manner.
- Offering assistance as needed in a helpful and enthusiastic manner.
- Passionately driving and meeting the attainment of all targets set.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Fun personality with an entertaining talent.
- Ability to work on a cash register
- Flexible and to able to work weekends and on a shift basis.
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good personal hygiene and presentation.
- Good initiative and information management
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493126 to apply for this job .