- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team in accordance to product sales, expense controls, meeting set out targets, and promoting wide area coverage for the company products.
- Responsible for the development of marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on projected volume, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the organisation.
- Track and minimise the total cost of distribution by ensuring that delivery vehicles are properly handled by the drivers or sales representative and continuously control the cost of maintenance and fuelling.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives, focusing mostly on managing schedules and product distribution.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing/following a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins where necessary.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly reports detailing product volume distribution/sale, revenue generated, associated costs and strategies for continual improvement.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493109 to apply for this job .