Multimedia specialists combine creative flair and technical skills to design information and communication technology (ICT) based products that entertain, educate or inform the user
Key responsibilities of the job include:
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss briefs, requirements and project progress
- making technical recommendations
- producing, demonstrating and receiving feedback about ideas
- creating multimedia designs in liaison with animators, programmers, writers, video producers, sound engineers and artists
- developing and using skills and expertise in appropriate design packages such as Photoshop, In Design and After Effects
- keeping up-to-date with technological and software developments
- testing products for errors and making amendments.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493083 to apply for this job .