As a management consultant, you'll need to:
- carry out research and data collection to understand the organisation;
- conduct analysis;
- interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- run focus groups and facilitate workshops;
- prepare business proposals and presentations;
- identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions;
- present findings and recommendations to clients;
- implement recommendations/solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out;
- manage projects and programmes;
- lead and manage those within the team, including analysts;
- liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492950 to apply for this job .