This is a long term Contract position in Lagos. Local candidates only.
This is an immediate hire opportunity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collect geospatial data through on screen digitising
- Record field attribute data
- Implement outlined procedures for the recording and management of geospatial data
- Perform quality assurance and data review for geospatial and attribute data
- Clean and attribute geospatial data
- Degree in geography, or a related discipline with an emphasis on geospatial technologies (equivalent experience may be counted for degree requirements)
- Experience in field mapping using global positioning (GPS) receivers
- Experience manipulating and editing spatial data in current or recent versions of any GIS software package
- Previous professional or field-school level academic experience in archaeological fieldwork
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492934 to apply for this job .