Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals:
- Use fleet management software (Adata C track and Veetech) to track and monitor the various aspects of fleet and driver operations.
- Establish and implement a fleet management system by ensuring proper documentation, updated vehicle logbooks and servicing protocols are maintained
- Manage the fuelling system for the Company fleet
- Maintain an asset report on Vehicle fuel consumption and status of all company fleet
- Manage the Company fleet and ensure that all particulars and documents (vehicle licenses, road worthiness, heavy duty permit, hackney permit, insurance etc) are complete and renewed before expiration.
- Use all functionality of Adata and Veetech tracking system for fleet management to drive weekly reports.
- Update the driver’s details, phone register for the Company fleet.
- Generate a weekly report on numbers and pictures of vehicle on Adata and Veetech website
- Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement
- Advise vehicle assignees on routine service schedule
- Raising Requisition of Outstation allowances for Drivers /Drivers Mate on official duties
- Generate a weekly report on Vehicle fuel consumption and status of all company fleet.
- To update the current Arbico’s assets list/data with all the necessary information, and inform P&E on time for any changes.
- Follow up on all Vehicle Trucks insurance claim related issues
- Tracks and follows up on the renewal of vehicle particulars.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Marketing or any Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years fleet management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492897 to apply for this job .