Working in partnership with Schools and Education Professionals
1st CRT Group is a leading Education Recruitment & Training Service based in England and Nigeria, where teachers, school leaders and support staff look for the latest jobs or courses and where recruiters attract the best employees.
Our in-depth knowledge and delivery of various Teacher Training Programmes and Recruiting for the Education Sector, gives us the competence to find excellent Teachers, School Leaders for various private and independent schools in England and Nigeria.
At 1st CRT Group, we are committed to the highest standards of best practice in Recruitment and Training. We are constantly adding value to our services through our experience in the education recruitment sector.
Our headquarters are in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and we have offices in London and Lagos Nigeria. We work with schools and colleges and have large candidate database of education professionals.
Post title: Domestic Cleaner
Duties and Responsibilities: Domestic Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
1. Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
2. Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
3. Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
4. Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
5. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
6. Keep utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
7. To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, and window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
8. To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
9. To clean hospital patient rooms, toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers, laboratories, wash beds and mattress, and remake bad after dismissal of patients.
10. The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
11. To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programmes.
12. Cleaners employed in domestic science areas are required to clean cookers and work surface areas.
13. To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
14. Notify Management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
15. Replace soiled drapes and cubicle curtains.
NOTE: Applicants must be resident within Lekki and its environs.