EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization
- The successful candidate will handle to handle IFRS 9 implementation projects for a bank in the following areas:
- Validate the risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management under Basel
- Identify adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) and ensure they comply with IFRS 9 requirements
- Make adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) to ensure compliance with IFRS 9 requirements
- Provide quantitative and technical support required in building IFRS 9 compliant impairment models and calculators for clients
- BSc (2.1)/MBA in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- Relevant working experience:
- 2 -3 years credit risk modeling experience covering risk parameters such as PD, LGD, EAD/CCF etc. in an Advanced IRB environment
- Basel II/III capital requirement calculations under Advanced IRB approach
- IFRS 9 and IAS 39 knowledge/experience will be an added advantage.
- Modeling savvy:
- Using mathematical sense to model under different scenarios
- Model validation etc.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492891 to apply for this job .