Studacom is built to provide top-class service to students searching for accommodation and roommates all around Nigerian Schools.
Because we understand the pain of walking around and going through billboards, newspaper, and other unverified portals to search for off-campus hostels and roommates, Studacom integrates the whole long process of searching, contacting owners, booking hostels and roommates into one safe & secured, free-to-use and hassle-free platform.
In a bid to achieve our set goals, we need talented and resourceful individuals to work with us as Field Representative.
Job Type: Part time/Full time
- Signing up and onboarding of hostel agents
- E-mail and telephone support, investigating, diagnosing and resolving agents’ enquiries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other colleagues (e.g., call-center, Finance, IT).
- Taking end-to-end ownership over issues and managing hostel agents expectations accordingly, appropriately escalating issues where required, providing education and ensuring issues are fully resolved in a timely manner.
- Accurately recording and updating agent information across multiple internal systems.
- Attending and actively contributing to meetings or projects that benefit the wider team, including occasional user testing, new product and process training, and sharing sessions
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Studacom, representing the best interests of the company, its advertisers, and industry partners, while simultaneously increasing goodwill and brand awareness of Studacom tools and services.
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
- Must reside in an assigned area
- Good Communication Skills
- Great Command of English Language (fluency in the local language of the area is a plus)
- Good team player
- You are able to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with agents.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492889 to apply for this job .