Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a qualified candidate for our client who is a reputable financial advisory institution.
- Validate the risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management under Basel
- Identify adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) and ensure they comply with IFRS 9 requirements
- Make adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) to ensure compliance with IFRS 9 requirements
- Provide quantitative and technical support required in building IFRS 9 compliant impairment models and calculators for clients
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualifications: BSc [2.1]/MBA in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- 2 -3 years credit risk modeling experience covering risk parameters such as PD, LGD, EAD/CCF etc. in an Advanced IRB environment
- Basel II/III capital requirement calculations under Advanced IRB approach
- IFRS 9 and IAS 39 knowledge/experience will be an added advantage.
Using mathematical sense to model under different scenarios
Model validation etc.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492655 to apply for this job .