- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing.
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software.
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals;
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff.
- Learning about the organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of HND in any related field
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft office tools are required
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills are required
- Must have a passion for people, must be outspoken, have the ability to work under pressure and must be patient.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492626 to apply for this job .