Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, fueling services and aviation training.
The company currently serves more than 35 airlines at seven airports across Nigeria, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Passenger Service Officer.
- Analyzing flights in pre-flight briefs
- Receiving briefs from flight coordinators based on editing of flights
- Setting of check-in counters in preparation for arrival of passenger
- Check in of passengers by scrutinizing the travel documents, using the airlines checking-in systems
- Asking of necessary security questions from passengers regarding their baggage
- Facilitating weighing of passengers’ baggage
- Directing passengers on boarding procedures
- Attending to any inquiries from passengers
- Meeting flights on arrival to welcome passengers and give the necessary directions and assistance
- Attending the required training programmes organized by the airlines
- Ensuring that excess baggage fees are collected by client airlines.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of BSC/ HND in any discipline.
- Good communications skills
- Must be under 27 years of age
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492625 to apply for this job .