We are looking for a competent Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities.
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
- Proven experience as Marketing Director.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492611 to apply for this job .