We are looking for an experienced training and development manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage training budget.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Proven work experience as a training manager.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability.
- Good computer and database skills.
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field.
- Backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492604 to apply for this job .