AIM Group is a multidisciplinary group of companies with diversified interests in building and construction, Restaurant and Manufacturing, ICT and Broadcasting with presence in 3 main regions and other offices across the country
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Define and document the project targets/objectives and high level project plans to translate business requirements into clear and achievable project goals.
- Provide input during the development of material and shop drawing submittals.
- Coordinate with consultant/main contractor regarding project technical specifications and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and consolidate in project manpower plan and assign responsibilities.
- Ensure the development and adherence of project quality plans.
- Monitor, update and communicate progress by tracking project milestones and deliverables according to overall program of work.
- Oversee the implementation of the mobilization plan.
- Coordinate with engineering dpt. to modify plans as appropriate if needed.
- Coordinate with Procurement regarding material ordering and reception (delivery time etc…).
- Prepare monthly reports, detailing progress and costs for top management.
- Monitor subcontractors and vendors and provide feedback to the technical managers.
- Ensure all as built drawings are properly issued, stored and maintained.
- Develop testing and commissioning plans and coordinate fulfillment.
- Organizing, coordinating and executing filed supervision.
- Assist in the procurement of Subcontractors & Vendors.
- Manage the direct labor force.
- Ensure & maintain a safe working environment.
- Construction Manager, Project Engineers, Storekeepers and all Site workers to report to this position.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual and team capabilities.
- Develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Lead the operations departments to pursue goals and targets by month, quarter and year.
- Ensure that sections have proper resources to conduct daily activities and achieve objectives.
- Provide reports and feedbacks to top management (formally and informally) and confer on key topics.
- Evaluate performance, delegate responsibility and authority. Follow up to ensure proper performance.
- Ensure all equipments used on site are properly maintained.
- Analyze work nonconformities and provide recommendations and guidance for resolution.
- Ensure all reporting personnel follow all company policies and procedures.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492507 to apply for this job .