Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on agriculture, health and emergency programming.
- A recognized professional designation in Accounting or Internal Auditing (ACCA, ACA, CA, or CISA)
- Bachelors in one of the following or related fields required: Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Auditing or similar relevant fields
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience, preferably with an International Organization.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations, knowledge of USG Regulations and Global Fund a plus.
- Computer proficiency; highly competent using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience working with complex financial systems like SUN systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to key stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values consistent with CRS’s values
- Strong awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy and tact
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work collaboratively in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Commitment to travel to all project offices in the country up to 35% of the time.
- Commitment to Catholic Relief Services values.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492410 to apply for this job .